Local Information Security Advisor for Timisoara - IT TSR
The Local Information Security Advisor (LISA) has the task to establish and drive Information Security (InfoSec) according to all relevant policies and guidelines on behalf of the InfoSec Officer (ISO) and the Regional InfoSec Manager (RISM). LISA Support management:
- Drive and monitor the implementation and usage of InfoSec related standards according to policies and guidelines as well as to business and customer requirements;
- Raise awareness through regular trainings, provision of information and advice of all employees, managers and third parties;
- Assist in the appropriate classification of company proprietary information and adequate handling;
- Conduct or support risk management activities (i.e. risk assessments, business impact analysis;
- Support development and maintenance of local emergency- and contingency plans;
- Advise in all local aspects of identity- and authorization management;
- Support secure collaboration and integration of business partners;
- Drive, track, and report detection and remediation of vulnerabilities;
- Monitor and control the effectiveness of InfoSec projects and implemented measures;
- Drive usage of InfoSec processes and tools including documentation;
- Support InfoSec reviews and conduct local inspections regularly;
- Execute actions and projects agreed on with the location management and RISM;
- Keep location informed about InfoSec regulations, warnings and news on current/new incidents.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Willingness to travel in county and abroad;
- Ability to motivate others and raise awareness for InfoSec risks and threats;
- Ability to balance potential risks and costs of protective measures. Beside professional experience, preferred in IT, the LISA should have:
- Training in relevant standards (at least ISO 27001 basics);
- General knowledge about InfoSec related standards, processes and tools;
- Good knowledge of internal organization and local business and processes;
- Good knowledge of the local infrastructure- and application landscape;
- Basic knowledge of InfoSec rules and related laws;
- Good knowledge of English language.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.