IT Analyst/ Marketing, Digital
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
It’s necessary that you came up with:
• Bachelor degree, preferable in IT or Technical field;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint, Visio);
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (applications support & project member);
• SQL knowledge;
• The ability to produce software/system design documentation;
• Analytical thinking and time management;
• Positive approach and the ability to work in a team;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Good English language, both written & spoken.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
• Previous experience with E-commerce or loyalty IT solutions;
• Experience with ERP systems, part of IT project implementations.
These will be your responsibilities:
• Discuss with business users and gather business requirements;
• Create corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design;
• Deliver best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization;
• Create test cases and follow the test process according to the changes developed;
• Provide day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L2) for the Operating Company, in the context of the overall;
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional Business capabilities with a clear Business Case in collaboration with Centre of Excellence;
• Follow applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the applications in the responsible areas;
• Be part and contribute to our Agile journey in day-to-day professional activity;
• Follow procedures and create documents in respect to the Project Management process;
• Lead training sessions for the end users complementary and in collaboration with Centre of Excellence.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people 😊
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
• Compensation and benefits varied package;
• Meal ticket card;
• Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
• Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
• Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
• Financial support for special events in your life;
• Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
• Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#ITApplicationsAnalyst #SAP #ITLevel2 #ERP #ITApplications #SQL #RetailSolutions #MegaImage