Scrum Master for Sensor Fusion Teams - ADAS TSR
Our Sensor Fusion teams cover framework development, algorithmics and testing. They are enhancing environmental perception for multi-sensor vehicles currently being developed, paving the way for future fully autonomous driving.
We are looking for a fellow open-minded colleague that:
* Drives us on the road towards self-organization;
* Makes sure our agile "ceremonies" stay relevant and engaging;
* Addresses our obstacles, distractions or interruptions, and is able to work us through blockers and impediments;
* Values open communication;
* Has good problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our processes and organization.
* Knowledge of agile methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g. SAFe, Jira);
* Organizational and communication skills;
* Teaching and coaching abilities;
* Good command of English language. Any of the following will be a plus:
* Scrum Master certification;
* Previous experience with embedded SW development teams.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.