Staff Digital Design Engineer
onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years of industry experience in digital design and verification.
• In-depth knowledge of digital circuit development including RTL design, synthesis and DFT.
• Solid understanding of verification best practices such as verification planning and functional coverage.
• Experience with industry standard digital design development flows.
• Professional proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to collaboratively work within a cross-functional and global team.
• The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, creative, and skilled at problem solving.
• Take ownership of creating micro-architecture specifications, leveraging collaboration with cross-functional team members.
• Drive silicon debug efforts using industry standard best practices.
• Develop and maintain the skillset and systems knowledge relevant to the product lines.
• Contribute to high complexity products targeted for the industrial and EV/HEV automotive markets.
• Proactively share knowledge within the design team.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.