This job is no longer active!
View all jobs onsemi active
View all jobs Product Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
onsemi operates a responsive, reliable supply chain and quality programs, and robust ESG programs. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has a global network of manufacturing facilities, sales and marketing offices and engineering centers in its key markets.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills required along with the ability to plan both tactical and strategic projects.
• Understanding of principles, theories and concepts of semiconductor processing (both wafer fabrication and assembly) and good working knowledge of Analog products, applications and functions desired.
• Ability to evaluate product performance and improve yields through investigative techniques including, but not limited to bench testing, data mining/analysis, and test improvements necessary.
• Ability to mine data through statistical analysis using Excel, Datapower, JMP, or other statistical software package.
• Ability to think creatively to identify and implement ongoing cost reductions working closely with manufacturing.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate several efforts at one time in order to support both schedule and issue driven activities.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills required due to the global reach of company and customer base.
• Min BSEE required with 5-8 years of related experience.
• Responsible for new product development support and sustaining product engineering within the liner power & amplifier business unit.
• Active involvement and interface with the project team including design, process, test, evaluation, reliability engineering, and project management to release new products for precision amplifiers, comparators, and application specific products.
• To sustain a portion of the existing portfolio with cost reductions, yield improvements, and technical customer support.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.