Analog IC Design Engineer
onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 3+ years of industry experience in electrical engineering.
• Good understanding of crafting analog and mixed-signal circuit blocks.
• General knowledge of analog mixed-signal concepts such as device mismatch mitigation and layout parasitics.
• Experience with industry standard IC design software (Cadence, Mentor Graphics, etc.).
• Professional proficiency with the English language.
• The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and creative.
• Design innovative and differentiating device architectures in alignment with product specifications.
• Drive silicon debug efforts using industry standard best practices.
• Develop and maintain the skillset and systems knowledge relevant to the product lines.
• Proactively share knowledge within the design team.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.