Translator German to English - Translation - TSR
The Translation Services Team supports the development process our specialists from various departments are dedicated to. As a member of our team, your goal will be to provide high-quality translations from German into English in a challenging technical field: the automotive industry.
* Provide high-quality translations for the technical departments;
* Manage resources and contribute to the know-how of the team (add/edit terminology entries, provide new links and useful resources);
* Revise translations if requested;
* Commit to agreed deadlines;
* Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists;
You will benefit from an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually.
* Very good knowledge of German and English;
* Study of translation techniques;
* Computer literacy;
* Technical understanding and/or experience in translation (know-how in the automotive field is preferred);
* Trados knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.