SAS Developer @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• +5 years’ experience on similar roles;
• Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
• SAS® Programming, Linux Bash, Github;
• Understanding of Agile methodology;
• Optional experience with Connect Express, Jobscheduler, Markdown;
• Attention to details;
• Team Player.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You will be involved in the development and maintenance of an application used in the internal invoicing mechanism. Your role will require you to follow and manage operationally all the topics where the team is involved and to participate to the sprint as member of the development team. In addition the SAS Developer will be involved in the functional side of the application, take initiative and propose implementation solutions, he is also in charge also of the documentation process.
• Cloud platform implementation - follow and lead the migration of legacy ecosystem
[ Compute / Middleware / Storage / Network / Security / Batch Automation / File transfer system];
• Responsible to integrate date sources that are external to TSI (Mainframe, DataLake);
• Monitor production state and job management tools;
• Continuously improve the existing codebase – automation;
• Write and maintain existing scripts.