Project Functional Safety Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These responsibilities should spark your interest:
* Customer safety related requirements analysis, clarification, negotiations and confirmation;
* Assuring the definition of safety goals and collecting the evidences for compliance of the product with the safety goals;
* Assuring the definition of project safety responsibilities for entire system and subsystems and detailed responsibilities;
* Performing project coordination and planning of organizational safety activities in coordination with BU Safety Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan);
* Owning responsibility for the Functional & Technical Safety Concept;
* Planning and tracking Safety analyses (FMEA - Sy Sw Hw, FTA, DFA, FMEDA);
* Planning and tracking of all project related safety activities in order to prepare and conduct safety assessments in coordination with BU Safety Assessor. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
* Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools;
* Knowledge in HW/SW development;
* Knowledge in ISO 26262 would be a plus;
* Knowledge in technical risk analyses, e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA would be a plus;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Self driven and pro active behavior required.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.