Java Full-stack Engineer
We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
• At least 5 years’ experience from full stack developer, experience in the following areas
• Experience with Java 8, 11, Oracle, Spring Boot, JQuery, ReactJs, Freemarker, Cucumber, JMS Messaging.
• Database and SQL Optimization
• Experience of working in an Agile framework.
• Knowledge of AWS Aurora & Kubernetes’s would help but not a must.
• Personal Skills
• Experience in Microservice Architecture.
• Ideally Collateral Management experience – SWIFT, Payments, Settlement, Tri-Party services, Treasury investment.
A day in the life of a Java Developer:
• Develop highly scalable enterprise systems
• Taking ownership for delivery of assigned requirements
• Participate in code and design reviews to ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice
• Code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind
• Work on new tools in leading industry trends, with new and emerging technologies, prototypes and engineering process improvements
• Work closely with next generation architecture development teams using cutting edge approaches and technologies
• Work closely with other engineers and business users in a highly collaborative environment.