We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
- 3+ years software development project management experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication.
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
A day in the life of a Project Manager:
- Manage projects of various sizes and degrees of complexity in an Agile setup.
- Manage multiple aspects of assigned projects on a daily basis including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, stakeholder management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion to ensure on time delivery of tasks and sub-tasks.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the working levels to the appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure that the team is continuously learning from previous experience.
- Make recommendations for project improvements and identify additional best practice methodologies.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.