System Test Internship - QL TSR
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the reliability of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme weather conditions, corrosion environments, etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings. If you're interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth.
If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Support in creating test setups and performing functional checks for our tested devices;
- Support in recording and providing results to the responsible engineer;
- Contributes to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Is responsible for test equipment's administration (repair and maintenance service).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
- Practical experience using test/monitoring tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Practical experience with computer networks;
- Good communication skills and team player skills;
- 6/8 hours availability;
- Medium English language level.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);