AR Accountant with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talentor Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile AR Accountant with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Talentor Romania is the local branch of an international Human Resource solution provider and it's currently recruiting for the following role.Cerinte
• University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
• Experience in Finance and Accounting;
• Work experience 1 year in Accounts Receivables (Cash Management, Customer Support, Credit Management, Collections, Litigations)’
• English –B2; Spanish – B2;
• MS Office – especially Excel (medium/advanced (Pivots, VLOOKUP, If, Count), SAP is a plus;
• Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
• Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Proactive and with initiative;
• Client & process improvement focused person;
• Communicative and customer focused.
• Accounts Receivables accountant guarantees the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes;
• Coordination of a range of tasks in the area of functional stream;
• Mentoring of experienced and junior accountants;
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision;
• Identifies key issues and patterns from incomplete or conflicting data;
• Takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions with focus on outcome;
• Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
• Conduct required internal controls;
• He/she is the point of contact for account receivables issues / requests;
• Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of accounts receivables processes;
• Strong understanding of the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
• Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
• Cash applications;
• Reception and matching of all types incoming payments;
• Closing and reporting activities;
• Ensure that all credit management activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation;
• Respect of all SLAs and KPIs defined;
• Write, check and update when necessary, the documentations of AR activities;
• During new processes transfer/tool implementation phase, will participate in implementation, testing, cleaning and any other activities requested by the management
• Ensure business continuity during planned absence;
• Identify opportunities to improve the process under the area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
• Active participation to trainings and workshops;
• Point of contact for any queries concerning AR received by email, phone etc.