Inside Sales Representative with Polish
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent;
- Proficient in English and Polish;
- Experience in a sales related position (indirect sales, hunting, business development);
- Profile matching the assigned tasks (business development, presentation and communication skills, self-reliance, self-discipline, determination in achieving goals.
- Generate new business or increase sales revenue in a specific region (hunting and farming);
- Increase sales by identifying the needs of new and existing distributors and end-users of personal protective equipment;
- Identify and engage new and existing end users through online platforms and over the phone (cold calling, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google, events and marketing campaigns, databases etc.);
- Increase your customer base, create new sales opportunities, run the registration process from start to finish, and collaborate with other teams to eliminate roadblocks;
- Work with other departments to increase sales, grow offerings, prevent and solve customer challenges and needs;
- Analyze sales statistics and business requirements to present expectations to customers and stakeholders.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.