Senior Engineering Support Advisor (Functional)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Engineering Support Advisor (Functional) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance
• Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
• Good understanding of the financial products and current financial technology
• Solid understanding of capital market dynamics and financial risk management
• Experience in working with Summit is a plus
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
• Commitment to customer service - willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service
• Analytical abilities, attention to details, stability as well as responsibility
• Good team player, but also able to perform independent tasks
What will you contribute?
Working as part of the Customer Support team, and reporting to a local Team Leader, this role is the key interface between Finastra clients on one side and R&D organization on the other side, contributing to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience. The holder of the role is a product specialist, with functional competencies, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. They will also use their functional expertise to assist technical consultants on a need basis. They are also responsible for ascertaining the root cause of the issue to determine whether it is software related or not. For software related issues, they are responsible for replicating client issues through regression scenarios and providing their analysis to Product Center for resolution, while suggesting a workaround to the client in the interim. If not deemed a software bug, then the holder suggests a solution to the client to resolve their issue. At times, they may be called upon to do testing on beta deliveries or fixes before they are released to customers or be requested to go on site to handle issues on the client’s premises.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a member of the FusionCapital Summit Customer Support (Bucharest) team include (but are not limited to) the following: :
• Uses his/her excellent understanding of the product functionalities and capabilities to respond to customer requests, whether these are reported issues, questions or assistance requests, helping them to be able to utilize the product properly as per their needs. Is able to handle complex cases and to find efficient ways to resolve them, involving, when necessary, other teams (eg.Product Management, Product Center)
• Participates in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported
• Follows up on major crises and ensures the team is able to get client on track, taking the lead to resolve problems when required. When necessary, travels onsite on client missions to drive case resolution or complete issue analysis
• Understands the reported issues and validates functional requirements and ensures an external view of the implemented functionalities
• Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for most of the functional aspects of the product and provides regular help to the team members, being able to deliver trainings and to transfer knowledge to the team
• Updates clients on the progress towards issue resolution, including tracking issues sent to other departments and ensuring a timely resolution, focusing on the client’s satisfaction and product quality
• Follows Best practices for case management and encourages others to do the same – is able to propose changes in the policies and rules applied within Customer Support
• Validates defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed
• Raises/ escalates issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed