Power Supply Design Engineer for Camera - ADAS TSR
In the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department are developed products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to "see" and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. The used sensors contain very powerful digital processing units that are able to run intelligent processing algorithms for Images, Radar and Lidar signals trough which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.
ADAS Camera Products implement safety and comfort functions for drivers, based on image processing technologies, by monitoring the position of the vehicle in traffic, determining and monitoring the potential hazardous obstacles in area that surrounds the vehicle. E.g The Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes while he's tired.
The Hardware Power Supply design engineer is responsible for:
- Clarifying the requirements for Power Supply module;
- Designing the schematic, simulating & calculating the components for Power Supply module;
- Performing the worst-case analyses for Power Supply module;
- Reviewing with PCB design engineers the layout design for Power Supply module;
- Supporting the HW tests and the creation of the test reports, releasing the test results;
- Supporting the EMC performance investigations;
- Collaborating to creation of HW/SW interface specifications;
- Collaborating with the IC Suppliers.
- University Degree or students in areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Power Electronics;
- Good Knowledge Power Supply / analog electronic design;
- Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc);
- Knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc);
- English language skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.