Data Associate with French or German
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Skills and experience you'll need to be successful in this role:
- An enthusiastic mindset;
- A Bachelors Degree;
- An intermediate written and oral communication skills of English (B1-B2) and an - - -intermediate-advanced level of French or German Language (B2-C1);
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills;
- Good MS Office skills especially MS Excel;
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
The key point of activity:
- Process annotation & data analysis tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast-paced environment;
- Deliver on assigned SLAs and KPIs like productivity, turnaround time, quality etc.;
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP;
- Contribute to team initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and quality.
Our promise to you:
- A wonderful team and many growth opportunities;
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Possibility of career development within the company;
- Benefits package (medical insurance, meal tickets & flexible schedule);
- A multicultural environment with awesome perspectives;
- Commercial and transport discounts;
- A great career path.