Intern Business Planning - 1 year determinate contract
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you? At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support running sales reporting activities and ensure integrity and completeness of the data reported;
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with specific analysis;
- Support Business Planning team in updating and developing daily, weekly and monthly reports;
- Participate in team discussions/meetings wherever possible;
- Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings;
- Work in SAP ERP
- Education: Last-semester or newly graduated: Supply Chain / Operations Management / Business Administration or similar;
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking);
- Advanced MS Office (Excel/Power Point). Power BI and Power Pivot is a plus;
- Demonstrated high analytical and logical thinking skills under time pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent English (written, oral), German knowledge would be a plus
- Self-discipline to deliver results according to defined timelines and targets.