Executive Director Fundatia Bosch Romania
Opportunity to set up the activity of the newly opened Fundatia Bosch Romania, create a strategy and implement the plan of activities. Core responsibility on strategy, fundraising, organizing CSR activities, communication.Qualifications
- Advanced degree in a communication-specific studies such as corporate communications, journalism, marketing communications, online communications, languages (English) or economical science (management, marketing, international relations).
- 3-5 years' experience in NGO-s as executive director/ fundraiser/communication manager or CSR responsible in an organization.
- Strong skills in communication, negotiations, diplomacy.
- Project coordination experience
- Experience in leading external vendors or service providers/agencies
- English (excellent), German (can be advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing)
- Conveying messages in a simple and target-oriented way
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills
- Communicative personality
- Good social competence
- Well organised, self-confident, independent, proactive
- High degree of self-initiative, independent style of working
Position is located in Bucharest.Job Description
Reporting: Functional & target reporting to the board of Fundatia Bosch Romania.
- Overall responsible for the development and implementation of the national strategic planning and concept of activities, the national annual plan and budget.
- Coordinates the strategic planning process (development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation) and/or other major organizational management processes and strategies.
- Coordinates and is responsible for all the projects and programs development, implementation according to national legislation and internal regulations, sponsoring contracts, logistical issues, and the relationship with the parties involved.
- Ensures an efficient structure and process organization in order to fulfil the mission and strategic planning objectives.
- Ensures that the objectives and targets set as part of the strategic planning for projects and programs, fundraising, communication, advocacy, financial management, administration, organizational management and social business programs are met.
- Submits proposals of strategic importance to the board of Fundatia Bosch Romania.
- Submits yearly budgets planning and executions on a quarterly basis and gets approved.
- External representative and legal representative of the organisation
- Co- responsible for managing crisis situation happening in the line of major responsibilities (communication, fundraising, advocacy, financial management, administration, social business). Alignment with board of Fundatia Bosch Romania and the Bosch corporate communication department is necessary in this case.
- Maintain close contact with Bosch stakeholders (Bosch management, Corporate Communication department, CSR responsible, CSR contact persons in the Bosch locations in Romania, Robert Bosch Stiftung representatives, etc).
- Responsible for the communication materials/channels regarding Fundatia Bosch Romania (coordinates website creation and constant update, preparation and publication of materials on CSR actions for website, print materials, social media, in order to improve the visibility / positive image and reputation of Bosch in Romania.