Technical Support Specialist with Dutch
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
Our client is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services
• Minimum college graduate; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous experience in a technical support environment;
• Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Support;
• Technical Skills
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to Learn New Software and Hardware
• Analysis of Technical Issues
• English – advanced level
• Dutch – advanced level
• Handles internal and external customer related issues and concerns;
• Records all customer interactions into a CRM;
• Maintains acceptable call evaluation requirements, KPIs & VOC;
• Develops FAQs, Technical Tips, and ‘How-To ’videos on Hardware also Software applications;
• Fulfillment the daily activities (individuals or team activities), as well as the annual projects, according to the established performance level
• Creates own individual training needs, ensuring a training program is in place and completed in agreement with the timeline.
• Own development plans (technical & behavioral) for individual development (IPD)
• Contributes in an active way to the continuous improvement of the team’s performance; identifies constantly opportunities of improvement for own activity and department’s activities
• Participates in Kaizen events and RPS exercises as well as other events according to the HOS specifications at job level: internal audit, third party, corporate, (clients, certification)
• Performs Gemba walks /5S audits /SOS audits, identifies nonconformities
• Participates in all the meetings necessary for this position (daily Tier meetings level 1,2,3 or 4, weekly/monthly meetings, etc.)
• Communicates with clients, contractors, engineers, technicians, and other departments (Services, projects, supply, working capital)
• Supports the development of internal documentation;
• Actively participates in departmental activities and initiatives including self-help;
• Provides coverage for Technical Support Helpdesk phone & e-mail;
• Provides technical support level 1 for customers;
• Resolves customer issues and provides technical support and client counseling;
• Checks product problems;
• Escalates problems to Range Specialist/Level 2 or Field technician;
• Ensures technical knowledge and expertise, on the relevant products within a portfolio, including legislative and regulatory approvals, is maintained to a high level;
• Works closely with L2 agents and Range Specialists to develop product knowledge to achieve independent call handling;
• Handles licensing of customer software tools and panel features;
• Assists the Team Leader in generating call tracking reports to monitor work backlog by specialist and customer commitment dates;
• Assists the Team Leader in generating phone usage reports to monitor total calls, total phone time, and types of calls received.
• Contact creation.
Our client has a 30% work from the office policy that is currently put in place;
Our client offers a Dutch language allowance monthly (besides the salary).