Accounts Receivable Accountant - Finance - TSR
* Performing complex professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of general ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with Romanian law, accounting standards and internal procedures for Accounts Receivable Area;
* Checks if the accounting documents related to Accounts Receivable are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
* Books in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to Accounts Receivable (invoices, claims, incoming money, credit notes, debit notes);
* Prepares monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to Accounts Receivable and verifies reconciliation accounts;
* Prepares reports related to Accounts Receivable and follows up the overdue situation for each customer from his/her area of responsibility;
* Access and works on B2B (business to business) customer portals;
* Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
* Prepares data related to Accounts Receivable for external and internal auditors. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
* Course of study: University degree Economics;
* Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in the economical area;
* Language skills: English Advanced;
* IT skills: Microsoft office advanced;
* SAP basic / intermediate.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.