For our client, a top multinational company in pharmaceutical industry, producer of original products, we are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Manager located in Bucharest that is eager to develop its career in a professional environment.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Development, implementation and control of marketing plans aimed at maximizing market share and achieving targets.
- Define and follow-up the implementation of strategy and tactics for the portfolio.
- Focus on the success through effective resource-allocation, maximizing product life-cycles, knowing how to identify and prioritize resource needs and shift resources if necessary in line with the defined business strategy and plans.
- Ensure marketing support within the organization and collaborate/communicate effectively with all other concerned departments (Medical, Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial, Regulatory, Business Support).
- Closely collaborate with the Medical, Sales, Commercial and Finance departments, on all related products management issues.
- Ensure professional marketing training support for the medical representatives.
- Acts as the product champion to motivate the medical representatives team.
- Organize local marketing events for the concerned products, building and maintaining relations with KOLs at the country level.
- Make sure to get external endorsement and ensure correct demand forecasting.
- Follow appropriate market research activities to ensure efficient operations and appropriate control.
- Plan local marketing investment, including multichannel marketing and digital initiatives, according to product priorities, ensuring cost-efficiency within the agreed budget.
- Ensure adequate information and customer support for health care professionals in daily usage of our products and provide product’s expertise within the organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Brand or Product Manager in a pharmaceutical company.
- Presentation skills, influence/negotiation skills, KOL development, strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management.
- Demonstrates capacity to learn and understand medical, regulatory, financial, legal issues and their impact on the daily business.
- Demonstrates willingness and capability to cooperate well other departments.
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often-changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines.
- Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way.
- Quick to analyze and take action.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Loyalty and confidentiality.
- Availability to work extra hours and to travel (in and out land), punctuality.
- Capacity to perform highly both individually and within a team.
- Demonstrates excellent English language skills.
- Driving license B.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.