Junior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fresh graduate (graduation in 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or engineering school in computer science
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Must be motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment
What will you contribute?
Finastra’s platform opens up our core systems in Retail Banking, Payments, Lending, Corporate Banking and Treasury & Capital Markets via open APIs. It enables financial institutions in innovation and in the fintech ecosystem. Applications are available on Fusion Store.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, the Junior Business Analyst will research on how Fusion Store could also serve the ecosystem of legacy solutions & services, not only the new API-based applications.
Your work will include: the business analysis of end-to-end Sales cycle within the company across different lines of business and types of products, analyzing the effectiveness and the efficiency of systems and processes. You will then propose how Fusion Store can be used, and what additional capabilities it requires. You will have the possibility to implement some quick wins with the Product team, and helping to plan further evolutions.
Responsibilities and deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior Business Analyst will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Functional overview of Sales cycles end-to-end with the company across lines of business
- Analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of the existing systems and process
- Analysis of impact with the Product Managers and Architects
- Definition of requirements of Fusion Store to capture some of these business flows