We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
• Bachelor's/Masters degree in computer science
• A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in DevOps
• DevOps tools & configuration management tools
• DevOps, Continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, reduce cycle time
• Good written and verbal Communication skills
• Experience in DevOps activities, product build and releases to internal and external customers
• Quality gates and Criteria, adapt new tools and technologies, adapt best practices, agile methodologies and implement it
• Experience in working closely with R & D and PDM to plan and schedule the product releases
• Experience in implementing CI / CD with end to end automation and execution of test suits
• Exposure to Sonar, Checkmarx, White source, Aqua scan would be an advantage
• Good to have hands on experience in scripting and automation
• Knowledge on GIT Version control, Jira defect tracking tool, Jenkins, integration with Sonar, security scan would be an advantage
• Upgrade/Migration tools, managing third party libraries, build make files etc.
• Good to have competency on technologies like Docker, Cloud, Orchestration, Ansible playbooks, pipeline implementation.
What will you contribute:
• DevOps professional primarily work in managing the DevOps infrastructure, tools and environments to support the development of products, software releases, and offering various services to stakeholders.
• In the software development process, introduce various deployments models, proposing DevOps tools usage/configurations and Implementing CI/CD pipeline
• Assure the smooth transition of application and infrastructure services from development through to production (Cloud)
• Enforce the quality gate validation process to increase the speed and efficient way of making the quality software releases/packages readily available on committing and deploying it on various environments and trigger different test suits to detect early failures
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• You would be working in Bucharest, Romania, reporting to the senior DevOps manager
• On time delivery of product builds and releases to internal and external customers putting customer and quality first
• Collaborate with Customer accounts managers and advocates to deliver quarterly and yearly revenue recognition deliverables
• DevOps engineer to work on DevOps Champion program, Self-service portal and automation to eliminate the manual, monotonous work, reduce errors, reduce support requests and do more strategic programs
• Delivery of product roadmap and Individual DevOps objectives
• Introducing new DevOps tools, changes to existing process and practice, have regular meetings and take regular feedback to continuously improve the services/support offered
• Maintain the stable DevOps infrastructure with minimum down time
• Perform day to day DevOps activities, exploring new tools, technologies, automations etc
• Support the R&D community, Customer support team, Customer advocate & accounts managers post releases and revenue recognitions related deliverables
• Manage customer/releases specific escalations and respond to customer queries under business-critical conditions.