Internship for HW Simulation & Validation Team - VNI CE TSR
We're looking for creative, inventive, and passionate students. As a member in a multidisciplinary team, the person in this position will assist in virtual prototyping activities related to electrical and thermal behavior of our products.
* Understand the requirements for the electronic modules;
* Understand the schematic and the design details of electronic systems;
* Collaborate with electronic module designers and mechanical designers;
* Analyze design inputs and process CAD models according to team needs. The main professional benefits for you are: Tackle real tech & innovation challenges Work with state-of-the art electronic technologies Join a highly motivated and creative multidisciplinary team of engineers A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields;
* Understanding of basic electrical circuits and analysis;
* Has completed courses in engineering materials, mechanical design, heat transfer;
* Familiarity with 3D CAD tools and 3D geometry check
* Fluent English, spoken and written. Key Qualifications:
* Understanding of electrical, thermal and materials topics;
* Previous demonstrated internship or project work;
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple functional teams across a variety of disciplines;
* Passion to explore & learn new technologies. Going the extra mile;
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities.