Data Privacy Expert
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Initiate and perform Privacy assessments ( Data Register & Privacy Impact Assessments) both for Allianz Technology internal processes and for Allianz Technology customer facing services;
- Maintain and develop Allianz Technology Data Privacy Control Framework and Catalogue, including procedures for automated data analysis and incident alerting;
- Conducting Data Privacy onsite and offsite controls in accordance with Allianz Technology Policies and Regulation and as part of Internal Control System;
- Conduct on site and off site Vendor Assessments with the focus on compliance with data processing agreements and effective implementation of the agreed technical and organizational (security) measures (TOMs);
- Support AZ Technology Data Privacy on the whole control lifecycle: perform the analysis, document the results, draft report documentation after the finalization of the reviews, propose remediation measures and align with stakeholders;
- Monitoring and Tracking of remediation measures.
- Completed studies, preferably in computer science, or other subject with IT relevance or a comparable education;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position (data privacy, risk management, internal control);
- Solid understanding and expertise with complex regulatory framework/requirements in terms of Data Protection (GDPR) and security systems (ISO);
- Understanding of Information technology systems and their connection in relation to data protection, collection and processing;
- Background and expertise in information security control activities or IT security;
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Information Security, Middleware- and Database Technology and Backup & Storage Processes;
- Microsoft Office products;
- Language skills: fluent in English, other languages (German) would be a plus;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%);
- Professional Certifications would be a plus (ISO , IAPP).
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness;
- Initiative and a sense of responsibility;
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to quickly grasp and process complex relationships in a way that is appropriate for the addressee;
- Integrity, impartiality, responsibility and confidentiality.
Benefits We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets