Thermal Simulation Engineer for ADAS TSR
As Thermal Simulation Engineer you will be integrated within FEA team and work at the development of new ADAS products, as well for customization of existing components for different OEMs.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Analyze customer requirements that are relevant for thermal management;
* Perform Thermal FEA simulations (static and dynamic) for ADAS sensors regards thermal optimization;
* Propose design improvements for mechanical, HW and Layout based on FEA simulations results and/or experience;
* Create reports intended for different purposes (for customer, internal, management or educational), while being able to adjust the level of details and complexity for each one;
* Calibrate the Thermal FEA simulations with the real life tests;
* Involved in real life thermal tests.
* University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics, Physics, Mathematics, Machine Manufacturing or Material Science).
* Heat flow theory / Thermal transfer modeling and calculations;
* Thermal simulation software (FloTHERM, Ansys IcePack - good experience with at least one tool);
* FEM simulation principles;
* Materials properties and behavior;
* PCB material parameters and fabrication technology;
* Mechanical CAD tools (Catia, ProE - basic);
* Power electronics design principles;
* Previous work experience in a relevant field (minimum 2-3 years);
* Ability to communicate clearly and quickly complex ideas or concepts;
* Organizational and time management skills;
* Self-learning capabilities;
* High level of commitment and motivation;
* Attention to detail;
* Good English language skills (written and spoken);
* Background in design of electronic automotive equipment is a plus;
* LED and Optics know-how is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.