Import File Activation Agent
At DB Schenker, we’re committed to providing innovative supply chain solutions that challenge the status quo. As a global industry leader with more than 140 years of logistics experience, we’re proud to support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods. At DB Schenker Global Business Services Bucharest, you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions.
Together as One Team, we are Here to Move.
We provide services in:
- Air and Ocean Supporting Functions
- Finance and Accounting
- Sales and Business Support
- Achieves individual and team objectives set by SLA (Service Contracts) and KPI (Key Performance Indicators);
- Maintenance of various data aspects – events, milestones etc.;
- Monitors data accuracy reports;
- Notifies third parties about data inconsistencies and ensures follow up until problem liquidation;
- Update Schenker systems with relevant data provided by external sources or internal systems;
- Ensures specific data maintenance in accordance with agreed SOPs.
- Desirable logistics background and experience in a similar role. Evidence of a previous customer oriented role is a plus;
- Ability to manage high workloads by prioritizing. Time-management skills;
- High level of attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven environment, both individually and as a team player;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous and result-oriented;
- High level of proactivity and flexibility;
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.);
- Efficient communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Responsible for adequate stakeholder management;
- Rigorous and transparent working style that ensures efficient task completion.
- The possibility to work from home and choose your starting time (between 8 and 10 am), because we know that productivity times are different;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- Vitamins and coffee are on your diet? Fresh fruits are available twice per week, but delicious coffee and other beverages are at your disposal at any time;
- If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga. Plus, we also have a boxing room where you can get rid of stress and lose some calories;
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as: cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs etc.;
- Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness, and health (e.g.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).