Vehicle System Engineer - Tooling - HEat TSR
To master the technologies challenges, we need you to:
* Design vehicle and vehicle system architectures based on requirement specifications;
* Capture the necessary architecture views (functional, logical, technical,...) in models using PREEvision;
* Evaluate Architecture Tools (Design and Simulation) for usage within the Continental Vehicle System Architecture Design and evaluation;
* Adapt architecture tool according to the needs of Continental;
* Support Autotmotive IT for the tool version migration of the used architecture tools;
* Definition, design and implementation of interfaces between used architecture tools;
* Support methodology definition, enhancement and development activities;
* Provide expert support and guidance for architecture design activities and processes in application projects;
* Implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts;
* Contribute to technical discussions and solution finding processes with architectural know-how.
* University degree;
* More than 5 years of experience in automotive development and integration of automotive embedded systems;
* Very good programming skills in JAVA;
* Very good modelling experience in SysML;
* Good Requirements Engineering skills;
* Is a plus: Practiced in modeling with IBM Rhapsody or EnterpriseArchitect;
* Is a plus: Knowledge of architecture tool PREEvision;
* Is a plus: Knowledge of various automotive application domains;
* A team player with excellent communication skills;
* Ability to work in international teams;
* Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
* Methodical and structured approach;
* Fluent English, both in speaking and writing.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.