Software Developer (.NET, Salesforce)
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .NET / Salesforce Developer for designing and developing applications for the Customer Support domain.
Previous Salesforce knowledge is not required, but willingness to learn is necessary!
You will be working in a fast-paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
Your main mission:
- Work as a developer in an Agile / Scrum team using Salesforce and .NET technologies;
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Deliver on time and with good quality;
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used;
- Learn and leverage software development best practices.
The professional value you bring:
- Proven experience as a software developer (preferably .NET);
- Good knowledge of OOP, data structures;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Previous experience working with external systems/platforms would be a plus;
- Previous Salesforce experience is a big plus.
The personal value you bring:
- Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs;
- Easily adaptable to change;
- At ease with working in a distributed team and environment.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!