.NET Software Architect
RightClick began in 2014 when a group of entrepreneurs, with a background in the development of financial software, set out to help banks to manage their instances of a banking system called Summit. To streamline the testing of new versions of Summit, and offer banks a way to expedite upgrades, the group developed a robot that can perform the required testing activities in an automated way. This robot was called RightClick TMS.
TMS records the daily activities of business users and then automates these activities for use as tests that are executed on each new release, ensuring functional correctness and detecting changes to the behavior of the new software.
At this moment of our journey, we have embarked on a growth roadmap, thus we aim to expand our client and product portfolio. As a result, we are now looking to extend our team with a Software Architect ready to contribute to the overall success of our business. In this role, you will be leading the technical design working stream alongside our engineers, coming up with the best recommendations and solutions for our products to keep them competitive in such a fast-paced market. Our technical teams are keen on starting working with an industry expert, a very knowledgeable person in what are today’s and tomorrow’s latest technologies.
• The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering optimal solutions and challenging the status quo. To be successful in this role, you will thrive in an agile environment where teams work together toward a common goal.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
• 12+ years of professional software engineering architecture experience
• Ability to drive product architecture design and articulate architecture solution options to the product owners and architecture leadership.
• Ability to write clean and scalable code using
• DevOps mentality with an understanding of Continuous Delivery and Observability
• Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with security in mind
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with technical product managers, architects and technical leads across different product areas.
• Ability to provide technical leadership and hands on day-to-day solutions to agile teams, preparing the design artifacts and implementation of solutions.
• Displays passion for the customer and for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Lead the architecture and design of new features with technical product management, adopting new technologies
• Ensure technology decisions align with architecture standards and strategies
• Write and implement cross-team engineering proposals
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring of engineering teams
• Evaluating the needs of the products to determine which standards or tools are best
• Communicating the business’ needs with the team to ensure the right product is created
• Take ownership in designing the architecture for various modules across multiple products