Customer Data Analyst with French
As a Customer Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the client account, by creating, updating or canceling them, in a correct and complete manner.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world-class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring in the team?
- Economics background;
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions would be a plus;
- Advanced level of English. French;
- Ability to work with numbers;
- Excel (medium level).
- Update customer database;
- Analyze the database in case of non-conformity;
- Participate in the feasibility study in case of new commercial conditions;
- Suggest alternative solutions allowing the efficiency improvement of the process;
- Under the responsibility of the Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes/payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
- Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions :
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries (customer creation, modification, closing)
- Propose actions in order to improve the practices;
- Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
- Inform the partners;
- Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Ensure the trace ability of financial transactions, regardless of the type of payment;
- Produce and archive all supporting materials according to the rules in force in the country.
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical and dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price;
• Massage subscription at a preferential price;
• Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
• Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
• Employee discounts and financial aids;
• Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
• A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
• A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.