All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- As risk officer, you are supporting the Infrastructure and Information Security Function within a dedicated team: Risk and Compliance. We support service managers and owners in complying with the various compliance topics for IT services around service definition, data privacy, information security, risk and audit management. Your role is to ensure toxic assets are upgraded or decommissioned by using various data sources, tracking them down in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and following up with server owners.
- Responsible for following up on toxic IT elements or assets;
- Secure that the remediation and/or risk acceptances plans are available and follow them up with the server owners;
- Support Asset Risk Assurance (ARA) process by scheduling meetings, uploading evidences and follow up on open topics;
- Investigate CMDB for identifying toxic or clean assets.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a legal, compliance, database management within procurement function;
- University degree (Legal, Business, Economics, or similar) required;
- Languages: Fluent English, written and spoken. German would be a plus;
- Travel of up to 10%.
- Persistent attitude, sense of initiative and ability to work independently;
- Ability to manage different topics at the same time;
- Ability to communicate and present in a convincing and structured way;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different stakeholders on all hierarchical levels and build trusted relationships;
- Attention to details.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.