Junior Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Mechanical Maintenance
Purpose: Gain necessary technical and managerial knowledge to develop a successful career in Maintenance and making this area a more fulfilling place to work.
- Follow up the execution of the maintenance activities by ensuring that the internal/external services comply with time, cost, quality and safety standards
- Ensure availability of necessary materials and spare parts guaranteeing adequate stock levels
- Prepares the budget of spare parts
- Analyze machine performance in order to identify the causes of defects and propose corrective and preventive actions
- Look for improvement opportunities and maximize machines’ useful life
This “Junior Engineer” role is part of the Global Trainee Program - the ideal job for graduates to kick start their career in engineering. It offers professional development and real life experience within the leading multinational company in seamless pipes.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month Induction Camp (International Online Workshops)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Mechanical Maintenance
- Passion for the industrial, technical and manufacturing industry
- Enjoys being technically "hands-on" activities
- A proactive and problem solving mindset when it comes to facing challenges.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Bonus
- 24 days annual leave