xPend Data Specialist - 2 years contract
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- Previous experience in Finance/ Accounting/ Internal Controls in a multinational company; experience in a Finance Shared Service Center is a plus;
- University degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Project management exposure;
- Very good organization and prioritization skills;
- Understanding of the end-to-end accounting and reporting processes,
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to work efficiently in cross-functional teams, leadership and negotiation skills;
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines;
- Experience in Pharma is a plus;
- Very good SAP knowledge;
- English – advanced;
- Computer skills (MS Office, Internet, e-mail etc.).
For our Finance Service Center, we are looking for a new colleague, based in Bucharest, whose core role will be to manage the local transparency activities within the company. He/she will be responsible to manage Covered Recipient (CR - external parties such as Health Care Professionals or Health Care Organizations and other relevant parties) data, create and validate the disclosure report of transactions with CRs and monitoring activities.
- Understand the global and local reporting requirements and transpose all the requirements into business practice;
- Work closely with the local team relevant for transparency report Global Xpend Team;
- Manage Xpend relevant spend/event/contract data – collect/ extract data from different sources and transpose them into specific data base for reporting assuring, in the same time, completeness and correctness of the data reported ensuring also the data quality review and correction progressively;
- Ensure data reconciliation with accounting reports;
- Generate the disclosure report to the public accurately and to required timescales and identify opportunities for improvements of internal processes in order to accommodate the disclosure requirements;
- Drive error monitoring and issue resolution;
- Collaborates and interacts with key stakeholders, to ensure business / process alignment (Shared Service Center – Finance, IT, Purchasing, Business Units, Travel agency representatives, Marketing and Sales Services and Compliance);
- Periodically inform management about the disclosure requirements, monitoring and identified issues/ errors. Perform regularly communication within the key stakeholders regarding the status of disclosure. Organize periodically meeting with them, if the case;
- Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer focus.
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!