WebHosting Developer @HN Services Romania (IB)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
● 4+ years experience developing object oriented software using Java
● 2+ more years experience working on REST services/servers
● Working experience with Spring Framework (Core, WebFlux, Boot)
● Problem solving and analytical skills
● Experience with Maven and CI/CD
● Working experience with Docker
● Experience with unit testing
● Advanced operation of version control / git
● Basics of Linux
● Create and work with high-performance and high-scale distributed microservices
● Build products and understand their flows, create new features and update existing ones
● Resolve defects during QA testing, pre-production, production and from the live environment
● Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines, from testing stage to production. DevOps state of mind is a plus
● Work independently when needed, with minimal supervision
● Create technical concepts when needed
● Work with colleagues and peer teams, both local and abroad
Would be considered a plus:
● Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes
● Experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
● Experience in designing and developing Event Driven systems
● DevOps experience