Cloud Native Developer @HN Services Romania (IB)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Docker/Containers and Kubernetes
• Experience in developing microservices in Java.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies
• Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working
• Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP
• Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence.
• Knowledge of Spring Boot.
• Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks.
• Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development.
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
• Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing.
• Write readable, testable and fault tolerant code
• Development and deployment of microservices.
• Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud
• Manage implementations of cloud services
• Review code, designs and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology.
• Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work.
• Ensure solution and operations reliability.
Desired soft skills
• A thorough developer who will always leave the code in better shape than you found it.
• A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things.
• A team member with the patience and stamina to continuously improve our team and our products.
• A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the team.
• Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in.
• Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that developing is a craftsmanship.