Lead Java Developer @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Java-based back-end applications, REST APIs, Python, relational database systems (PostgreSQL, is preferred), MongoDB (or other NoSQLs) and Git as versioning system
• Very good understanding of and solid experience with JPA implementations (Hibernate is preferred) on production systems with large data sets
• RDBMS modeling/architecture experience is a plus
• Production experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or other cloud-native technologies would be a major advantage
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Business sense
• Analytics skills
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Strong drive and motivation
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciate
• Managing junior technology resources
• Good knowledge of industry perspective
• Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
• Has the same activities as a Developer, plus…
• Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
• Help team to master and grow technical skills
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives