Working Student in Organizational Assistance, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University studies in progress.
What distinguishes you:
- Good knowledge of IT tools and Microsoft Office package;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to positively interact with internal and external partners;
- Positive attitude and pro-activeness;
- Reliable and responsible way of working;
- Team player;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development;
- Trustworthy and professional person who can deal with confidential data.
- Fluency in English.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - on top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Inspiring working conditions.
What you do:
- Support administrative activities (organization of documentation; schedule meetings, workshops, team events, business trips);
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the team presentations in Intranet;
- Responsible for the effective and consistent distribution of information within the team using Bosch communities, e-mail distribution lists and other IT-solutions;
- Make sure 5S requirements are being respected within the office;
- Maintain contact with external and internal partners;
- Procure office supplies, IT-equipment, handling of invoices and other similar activities;
- Support the new joiners in the onboarding process;
- Be part of small projects together with other students.