Financial analyst - BU Controller - TSR
You will be a part of BU as Controller of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible for Business Units controlling regarding the following activities:
* Prepare and verify monthly Profit and Loss Statement on Cost Center Level;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Investment and Headcount Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Productive Hours Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Quarterly results presentations to CMT;
* Prepare annual Budget and periodical Forecasts;
* Perform annual inventory of fixed assets and ask information from suppliers for tooling confirmation;
* Prepare transfer notes for internal fixed assets moving
* Other responsibilities: to prepare on demand reports related to our area of responsibility;
* Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics;
* Minimum 2-3 years, relevant Accounting and Controlling area;
* Fluent English;
* SAP or a ERP system knowledge is a plus;
* Microsoft office advanced (excel, word, ppt);
* Passion and commitment;
* High initiative skills;
* Oriented towards delivering results;
* High networking and communication skills;
* Eagerness to grow and develop.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.