Internship Financial Analyst - ADAS TSR
As an Internship Financial Analyst you will have to:
- Support the Financial Controller in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
- Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
- Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
- Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
- Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- German language is a plus, not mandatory;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.