Internship Data Management Heat PMT TSR
The scope of the project is to support data management activities. Tasks include: 1. Organization of Work Instructions:
* Support migration of existing work instructions to the new templates;
* Support with setup / update need of work instructions;
* Support with the linking structure of use cases from DNG with work instructions in Confluence; 2. Training material support and linking:
* Make optimizations to the LB video materials once recorded;
* Arrange content in quiz form and handout form;
* Inclusion of training materials in appropriate sections; 3. Review support:
* Gather/sort/filter/organize the feedback received from BUs;
* Transfer review results to Doors and make appropriate links to other elements (see 1c); 4. Support for PI preparation:
* Support hierarchy creation of elements like feature/story/change request also depending on new use case introduction; 5. Support with task list:
* Keep tab and set reminders for tasks for development of setup elements.
* University student in one of the following areas: IT, Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Engineering, Economics and Business Administration, others - students interested (but with computer science background minimum in high school). Specific technical knowledge required:
* any data management tool skills;
* graphical design abilities are a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.