Dispute Resolution Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Dispute Resolution Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Dispute Resolution Specialist will be part of the dispute team of Allianz Technology SE and will manage the reporting of outstanding invoices, the tracking of incoming, outstanding and partial payments as well as incoming disputes by customers.
- Administer disputes on overdue receivables within AZ Technology (check disputes addressed, rout to respective dispute resolution responsible, track timelines and execution, ensure feedback in time to customer)
- Create transparency on the status of the overdue receivables
- Check the completeness of required documentation to open a valid dispute
- Assign and track tasks to respective parties to solve the dispute
- Support resolution responsible function to issue credit notes
- Send payment reminders to customers
- Elaborate and hand over all unresolved disputes to the cash collection team
- Contribute to the improvement of the Cash Collection Tool (maintain prioritization overview, collect and document requirements, prepare test cases, perform testing, document the bugs)
- Manage reporting of outstanding invoices and workflow progress
- Support to set up automated Cash Collection reporting
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Degree in business administration
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience in receivables management / accounts payable accounting
- Strong Excel skills and IT tools affinity, Good knowledge in SAP , especially FI and SD modules
- Fluent English written and spoken is mandatory
- Structured and analytical approach
- Interest and getting an understanding of the wide range of IT services offered to Allianz entities
- Organizational/ project management skills
- Strong ability in managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving approach
- Diligent approach to take care and follow-up with different stakeholders
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets