Software Developer for Telematics VNI CVS - TSR
Commercial Vehicles and Services business unit with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a word-wide leading location for commercial vehicles software development. We are developing a wide product portfolio for which we are searching a passionate and committed Software Developer to support us in the creation of the latest generation of 5G connectivity products. You will have the opportunity to:
* analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
* develop your technical skills within large modern communication technologies (4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet) and products (telematic units, high performance computing)
* be part of from initial phase in the first 5G connectivity commercial vehicle product;
* use high abstraction OOP techniques in a development and continuous integration ecosystem (GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins);
* have a technical mentor, guide and support from team members in implementing of the chosen solutions;
* be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Agile workstyle;
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Good C/C++ programming skills (or other object-oriented programming language);
* Embedded systems understanding is an advantage;
* Linux experience is a plus;
* Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.