Sales Support Specialist with Italian & English
About our client:
- an exclusive local extension of some of the most powerful Italian manufacturers of ingredients and accessories for the confectionery industry, ice cream shops and bakeries;
- involved in projects of the local producers of chocolate, ice cream and bakery, chains of hypermarkets, but also those of small bakeries and pastry shops;
- through distribution partners, our client delivers weekly to any corner of the country.
We are looking for an organized, efficient Sales Support Specialist to assist the sales department in gaining and keeping customers.
The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads and monitoring sales. Also provides customer service and manages customer accounts.
- Answering customer inquiries;
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary;
- Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format;
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers;
- Delegating leads to the sales department;
- Providing sales data and guides to the sales department;
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members;
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies;
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics and other relevant information;
- Maintaining an organized and accessible filing system;
- Doing any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents;
- Reporting any unusual activity to supervisors.
- University Diploma or equivalent (a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous);
- Computer literacy and typing skills;
- Languages Required: English (at least B2 level) and Italian (at least B2 level).
- Business acumen;
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.