This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Technical Writer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 2-3 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation
• Knowledge of authoring tools and style guides is a plus, but is not required
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills (C1 level minimum)
• Strong editing skills
• Good time management and ability to follow deadlines
• Ability to describe a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
• Enthusiastic about technology and quick to learn new tools and processes
What will you contribute?
• We have a position available for a Technical Writer who wants to join our team in Bucharest.
• If you know English at a near-native level, you are interested in technology and you love writing and editing, this could be a great opportunity to join a growing team in one of the leading financial technology companies.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Reporting to the Fusion Risk Product Delivery Manager, the Technical Writer will perform writing, editing, and/or illustrating tasks on technical documentation, such as user manuals, installation manuals, help documents, Release notes and tutorials. Responsibilities include:
• Working with developers, testers, business analysts and product managers to write and maintain end-user guides and release notes
• Learning financial concepts, doing individual research, interviewing subject matter experts and using the software
• Reviewing documentation for organization, content, technical accuracy, and style
• Learning to use Finastra’s authoring tool (MadCap Flare) and internal tools and processes
• Proactively research product changes