IT Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Completed course work or experience in project management methodologies.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
• 1-2 years with web applications or infrastructure technology
• Project management experience or business analysis
Tools & technologies
• Project Management tools: Clarity, Microsoft Project, etc.
The Project Manager will oversee programs containing multiple projects as well as stand-alone projects.
Will be responsible for effectively driving the project team to achieve the deliverables agreed upon and managing day to day project delivery expectations to stakeholders and the project team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work with Digital business owners to create project requests and document the business requirements
• Work with tech team and dedicated engineer and management to determine detailed requirements
• Manage the scope, time and budget of the projects
• Project planning: create the projects plan, create the tasks, create dependencies, give estimates, identify critical path and create the project timeline
• Work with resource manager to allocate resources on the tasks
• Implement change management procedures and make sure the project timeline is met
• Communicate to stakeholders the project status at regularly meetings
• Keep up to date the existing project calendar
• Manage together with the stakeholders the prioritization queue
• Act as primary liaison between stakeholders and technical resources
• Is directly responsible for all the deliverables of the project as well as of its implementation
Coordinate International Site Updates
• Coordinate change requests projects from AG Digital for US and International sites
• Look for opportunities to help AG Digital manage updates to the international sites
• Review differences between US and International sites. Work with AG Management to provide a list of updates that should be made to the international sites to align features and functionality where appropriate