Front End Developer with Angular
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Requirements
- Front-end technology skills, mainly: Angular2+, CSS, HTML, Ajax, Bootstrap, RxJS, NGRX, REST API, and as a plus: Node JS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Docker, Jenkins, mxGraph
- At least 4 + years of experience as a Frontend Developer in a corporate team
- Graphical taste and ability to propose ergonomic GUI and select appropriate components, layout and styles
- Attention to detail and thorough testing
- Excellent written and spoken English; German may be a plus in contact with the customer
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Knowledge of GWT that will be a plus in the first project; React experience that may be used in later projects
- Experience with developing mobile apps will be a plus
Design the frontend architecture of the application and develop new features
Ensure application optimization for maximum performance and scalability
- Analyze frontend requirements and provide feedback until delivery
- Design and create Unit Tests and provide code review
- Be part of a mixed team of front-end, back-end and QA engineers and collaborate closely with the client’s team
- Learn new technologies and bring your input into modernizing the tech stack
- Contribute to a culture of code quality, drive continuous improvement of processes, and share technical leadership across teams
This is an opportunity for an Angular Developer who's ready to join an international dedicated team and develop high performance telecom applications for tier-1 mobile operator in Switzerland. You will re-build in Angular 11 the front end of a large telecom application.
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.