Partner's Assistant & Team Support
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 10 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Your profile should include,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Team player attitude, proactive and results oriented person;
• Responsible, opened, good time management skills;
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple requests/ tasks;
• Advanced level of English including business terms.
As Partner’s Assistant & Team Support you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for the Accounting Partner, including the following,
• Drafts contracts for clients;
• Prepares invoices for clients and different reports for the management;
• Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
• Maintains the relationship with the company's clients, updates the client database;
• Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
• Performs various administrative tasks as assigned;
• Offers support for various marketing activities.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment and continuous professional development. Please note that for this position work from home is also applicable.