At ENGIE, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
ENGIE IT, Digital & Innovation Division sets IT & Digital strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous supply, services and network operation for our Energy clients and Partners, online, front-office, for more than 1.7 million customers. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, data science and AI, information security, application development, data centers, project management and more.
The Technical Systems Specialist is a key player within the Digital & Innovation team as he supervises and develops the non-SAP applications: Asset & Workforce Management - ABB Service Suite, Ortec Resource Planning; INDEX Reading Planning; Archibus Facility Management systems.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate specialist who will help develop and support critical systems in close contact with IT and business colleagues.
- Organizes system and solution design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements; design efficient and scalable architecture based on business requirements;
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolves program issues;
- Leads the technical implementation of the SIT systems, actively communicating with the technical and business teams, following the ENGIE project methodology and internal processes;
- Participates in drafting technical requirements for public tenders; analyzing and evaluating the technical offers providing technical justifications and expertise;
- Identifies and proposes improvements of the team development processes to increase efficiency and quality of IT services;
- Delivers high-quality solutions, components and products on-time, according to project timelines;
- Writes technical specification and technical documentation;
- Performs technical support activities, including evolutive, preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Monitors and assures a high efficiency of the SIT systems to conform with the SLAs agreed with the business owners;
- Analyzes and identifies risks in the activity domains, proposes and implements preventive and corrective actions to mitigate them;
- Perform unit, integrated and performance testing;
- Code review, bug assignments, and bug fixing;
- Performs rollout activities to deliver functional products to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must, preferably in the fields of computer science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar job;
- Business logic understanding;
- Logical architecture, components and modules of applications approach;
- Application configuration, preventive, corrective and evolutive maintenance experience;
- Experience in database, integration, infrastructure;
- Spoken and written English proficiency.
- Enterprise level Applications “hands-on” technical experience;
- Oracle, MSSQL or similar – querry, performance tunning expertise. Oracle, MSSQL Certificate nice to have;
- Web service, ESB – integration components experience;
- Infrastructure and OS :
- OS: Windows;
- Web standard protocols: HTTP/HTTPS.
- A challenging environment with good professional opportunities for an ambitious person;
- Access to trainings, either through company’s internal program or through ENGIE Group University. Specialized training could be offered depending on the proved skills and performance of the candidate selected.
- A good remuneration package, proportional to your skills and experience. The remuneration will be composed of a monthly fixed salary and an annual performance bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
If you decide to send us your personal information in order to apply for this position, please be aware of our job candidate GDPR Data Privacy Notice.